Intel Parallel Studio XE versus Delphi XE
Skybuck Flying
2015-02-05 12:44:24 UTC
Hello Ramine,

I see you posting lot's of multi-threaded postings and when I saw this
product from intel I had two/some thoughts:

1. Maybe Intel's Parallel Studio can help debug multi-threaded applications
better than Delphi XE.

2. And I thought of you. I know it's not Delphi, but perhaps it could be of
some interest to you, actually it also seems to have a trial version:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-parallel-studio-xe

And lastly I think of C++ programmers, perhaps there are some out there
which also have some Delphi experience or vice versa.

Has anybody out there actually used both products ?

If so how do they compare for "debugging multi-threaded applications" ? This
interests me.

(Other things like profiles and such are a bonus).

Bye,
Skybuck.
Skybuck Flying
2015-02-05 12:59:27 UTC